Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Helpful cupcakes ??

    I had a fabulous day today with my mom.  We went to the rubber stamp show here in Mesa.  I love going to these events.  I come home with lots of new ideas and then pass them on to you.  My mom and  I were looking in a booth today and found a stamp that said, would a cupcake help???  Mom and I laughed about it because my nickname is Cookie, and hers is cupcake.  In my world a cupcake can help with a lot.  So of course I had to buy the stamp.  I thought it would look great on a cupcake shaped box.  As soon as I came home I got to work on my project.  It has taken a while to get everything all put together, but here it is.  I love how it turned out.  the top looks like some one took a bite out of it,
supplies used
card Stock Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla
Ink Chocolate Chip

accessories Designer label punch
Stamp cupcake help, pink dew drop scallop TIEF, dazzling details, deco liable punch

1 comment: