Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Christmas present

     One of my favorite things to do with paper crafting is to show everyone that making standard size  cards is only a part of the craft.  I LOVE die cutting, and making 3D projects. I use my big shot die cutter at almost every event I do.   Stampin Up has a great selections of dies and framelits to choose from.  However using paper templates for cutting is very difficult for me I decided to look into a solution to my problem.   For Christmas last year I received a Silhouette Cameo electronic cutter.  It has opened up a new world for me.  It has let my creativity run wild.  It has helped me be more creative in my classes and personal crafting.  I hope you will enjoy the projects I will share
Lisa-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment